Aquaterra Energy’s Intelligently Engineered principles are nowhere more evident than in our Subsea High-Pressure Drilling Riser Systems (AQC-SR) for HPHT operations, our ARC-G concentric connector system and our threaded and coupled VAM-TTR system.
We are at the forefront of system advances as we design, make and install high pressure, full bore systems for clients in energy regions internationally. Our complete solutions encompass every facet of riser development and deployment. We are more than a provider of hardware: we are primed to engage with you from the planning phases right through to offshore implementation, to provide a complete service. Our systems are long proven in subsea drilling and completion programmes as well as in support for subsea workovers and jack-up based decommissioning scopes.
- A single vendor arrangement, with reduced supply chain
- A complete, managed end-to-end service
- Expert engineering
- Greater cost savings and efficiencies
- Safety Case and formal certification support
- Reduced installation time due to our proprietary quick connect connectors
- Suitable for 135/8' and 183/4' subsea wellheads and trees
- Solutions for subsea drilling and completion, subsea workers and jack-up based decommissioning