As Aquaterra Energy continues to grow across the globe we wish to invest further in a talented Senior Sales Manager with proven experience in global profitable sales, developing and managing growth objectives for our geographical expansion.
We are seeking an individual with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a senior sales role within the Oil & Gas sector to manage our growing international sales teams with accountability for globally meeting projectable sales revenue and growth targets for our Wells business line through the Aquaterra Express channel and decommissioning opportunities.
Bring us your experience and the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with the desire to deliver high calibre sales presentations. Degree qualified, commercial acumen is essential with strategic sales and account management skills.
About the role:
- Overseeing and managing the Global Wells Sales Managers, spanning a wide geographical area.
- Responsibility globally for meeting the profitable sales revenue and growth targets of the Wells Business Line including: Well Start, Riser Systems, Riser Analysis and associated products through the Aquaterra Express channel and Decommissioning opportunities.
- Seeking out major clients and forming working relationships with customers in the oil and gas industry.
- Deliver own specific Revenue targets and KPIs in line with the Wells business plan.
- Capitalize on emerging markets within the Oil and Gas industry.
- Forming sales strategies to keep the company competitive and innovative.
- Interface with the Marketing Director to agree a Riser Business Line Marcoms Strategy. Support appropriate marketing efforts i.e. trade shows, social media content to generate leads.
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and yearly budgets are met and understood by each sales team member.
- Augment the Wells products portfolio.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- 10 years + in a senior sales role in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Degree qualified.
- Proven people/team management.
- Experience managing a team remotely in different time zones.
- Proven track record in developing business globally.
- Strategic thinker with proven ability to develop and implement strategies for growth.
- Sales and BD experienced with excellent account management, communication and client interfacing skills.
- A solid experience in operational / delivery activities advantageous.
- Experience in negotiating contracts.
- Strong IT Skills, including experience of Microsoft Office packages is essential, ability to Experience in using Zoho (CRM) would be an advantage.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- The successful candidate will have the existing right to work in the UK and valid UK driving licence
What’s in it for you: -
- Competitive salary with car allowance
- Training and development
- Private Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Pension contribution
- Life cover x 4 basic salary
- 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays, with option to purchase additional holidays
- New modern offices
- Reduced gym membership
- Funded sports, social and charity events
- Cycle to work scheme
Preferred base is one of Aquaterra’s hub offices in either Norwich or Aberdeen however, this is open to negotiation
To apply for this role please send a cover letter and cv with your salary expectations to: email@example.com
The closing date for this role is the 3rd February 2021