Based at our Norwich Head Office, the successful candidates will commence a two-year long training programme. The first 6 months will be spent building the skills and gaining the experience necessary to successfully fulfil your future role, whilst gaining experience working in all the engineering departments within the company, as well as others from QHSE to Project Engineering. After 6 months you will specialise in an area of Engineering of your own interest and undertake a training scheme tailor-made for this discipline.
World-wide travel and some offshore working are understood to be required by you to undertake this role.
- MEng/BEng in Mechanical, Civil or Structural Engineering, 2:1 or above. Other Engineering disciplines with relevant industry work experience may be considered.
- Sound technical knowledge.
- Experience of team-working.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Unfettered right to work in the UK.
- Relevant industry work experience.
- Masters degree in any of the disciplines above.
- Foreign Language Skills.