Our HPUs are designed to provide hydraulic power and control for a variety of equipment and we can build to suit a client’s specification. Electro hydraulic, pneumatic and hydraulic intensifier pumps can be incorporated within the units, which can be built to DNV standards and are ATEX approved, CE marked and suitable for use in either Zone I or Zone II Hazardous areas. Operation of our mimic panels is intuitive and they are easily read, to allow the correct function to be carried out in a logical and safe sequence, thus aiding operability.
Our skilled and experienced hydraulics engineers and project management team will ensure that a client’s requirements are met and that equipment is installed, tested and commissioned to the highest operational standards. All installations will be supported by our extensive hydraulic components and repair service.
- Scheduled and preventative maintenance
- Unscheduled and re-active repair
- Inspection of hydraulic systems, flexible hose assemblies
- Components supply and spares holding
- Upgrades, refurbishments and retrofits
- 24/7 Engineering Support
- Fault Diagnostics
- Focused reliability control, repair and replacement of systems
- Provision of highly skilled and qualified technicians
- Projects taken from initial design concepts through to manufacturing, installation, commissioning and training of operational personnel which is conducive to the continuity of the project